Sunday, August 14, 2011

Miss Meganeee's Catering

Today's post includes pictures from Lydia's wedding of all the food I made. Enjoy!



The Bride!!



The Wedding Cake - the bottom layer and part of the top was styrofoam. Only a portion of the top was a real cake.


Banana Bread with chocolate chips. Lemon Bread was also served.


Mini Cheesecakes with optional garnish.


Stuffed Jalapenos


Wrapped Asparagus


Mini Kebabs


Turkey Wraps


Lydia found a ton of goblets at D.I. and provided them for her guests to use as part of her tea party/garden party theme.




Also found at D.I. were a collection of colored glass serving dishes and bowls. Instead of arranging the usual fruit platters, I decided to utilize this glassware to serve the fruit.






None of this would have been possible without my wonderful crew! A huge thank you to all of you for your patience and hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment