Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to school

Here is the answer to the big question of what I am doing next: I am going back to school...again! In January I submitted an application to BYU-Idaho and was accepted to start for the Spring semester. In the meantime, I have been working in Missouri at a nursing home: Parkdale Manor Care Center. They pay for a CNA class and all testing while you work there and I finished the class and state test about a month ago. I work overnights and it has been such a difficult schedule to get used to; I hate sleeping during the day, especially now when the days are getting longer and warmer. My last day of work is the 29th! The plan is to fly to Seattle April 2nd and spend about two weeks there with my Seattle buddies, including the gorgeous Markland sisters! I am way excited to be back in Seattle for awhile and start another new and exciting path. Classes start at BYU on April 19th. I will be majoring in Elementary Education and minoring in Special Education. I think that's most of the big updates for now. I am working tonight, so I'm going to take a few hours hopefully to sleep...we'll see how that works out.

3 comments:

  1. Megan, that is so great! I am excited for you. It is fun being caught up in the student life. Congrats on being accepted. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you when you're only one state away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous? I will take it! Time with my beautiful, lovely Meganeee! How I have missed thee. And now you are returning to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! Just found your blog. I think Elementary Education sounds like a great move for you. My sister does that and loved the school and the work. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete