Friday, December 17, 2010

the big question...

Where to start...I feel like since I've left Washington, I haven't been able to find where I'm supposed to be. I was so sure Mississippi was going to work out, and so I didn't make plans beyond moving to the South. And then I lost my job so quickly and had to scramble to find not only a job, but a new place to live. I'm living and working in Missouri now, which was not at all part of the plan. Maybe that's a big reason I've felt really lost lately. I don't like surprise changes. Don't get me wrong, I can be very spontaneous when the occasion calls for it, but I didn't want this occasion to call for it. I wanted to spend my next six months to a year as a Southern girl. Now I don't know what I want to do or where I want to go. Life is already so overwhelming and then you throw this into the picture. I have had a lot of time to think about my life and I've realized that I don't have any short-term goals...Mississippi was my short-term goal. So I guess I need to come up with something new, but what?!? That is the big question...

No comments:

Post a Comment